Internal Audit for RDI Management Systems
Internal Audit Services for Research, Development and Innovation Management (RDI).
At the Innovation and Technology Transfer Unit (UITT) we provide Internal Audit services to Organisations implementing RDI Management Systems or Organisations that are already certified by the NP4457 Standard.
The internal audit service we provide at UITT is divided into 4 stages:
- Preparing the audit process – diagnosis action to identify the system and prepare the audit plan;
- Conducting the audit process – evaluating the system according to the Standard and applying the diagnosis tool developed by INESC Porto;
- Audit report – elaborating an audit report;
- Follow up – 4 hours of consulting to improve the system continuously, and implementing improvement opportunities.
The advantages of the audit service provided by INESC Porto include:
- Vast experience of the auditors in implementing the RDI Management Systems, according to the Standard, in different organisations;
- Experience, practice and tool sharing;
- Independent observations;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and consulting to support the implementation process.